Saturday, May 19, 2012

On the Fence

Pros of long hair

can do a lot of things with it
Easy to pull back
its long!

Cons of long hair

I only style it like once every two weeks. Every other day its just pulled back in a pony, half pony, or bun.
Even when I style it, it never looks as good as it's supposed to.
It's hot.
Mike hates it.
It takes forever to dry.

Pros of short hair

Faster to style.
Not as hot and heavy.
Mike loves it short.

Cons of short hair

I finally have long hair!



I would keep it long if I could actually wear it in any of these ways..





Short? 




Peeps, what should I do??


3 comments:

  1. What about medium length? Otherwise, if mike likes it short, do it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it long! Its easier.. more options.. and you could always fake short hair with long.. not the opposite.

    ReplyDelete