Saturday, December 18, 2010

Home

I love our apartment so much. It is home. Our home that we made together. We have a tiny kitchen that I always complain about and almost no storage.. but honestly I love this little place that we have made ours. Our little Christmas tree looks so precious in front of our window. I love our little life we are making together. I fall more in love with Mike every day. I used to not believe in "the one and only", even when we got married I didn't believe in it. Now I can't NOT believe that we were made for each other. Mike knows perfectly how to deal with me. Excuse my saptasiticness, I am just exploding with joy and love and gratefulness right now. I am so so SO lucky.
Also my joy has nothing to do with the fact that I just bought my dream bag that I've had my heart set on for months.
And that I am off of work for 2 weeks and still get paid for it.
And that my baby niece is the most darling thing ever.
And that its Christmas time and every time I see our tree it makes me smile.
And that I have the best families ever, Grubbs and Robinsons.
And that I love my job and all the sweet kiddos I work with.
And that I just got my grades from this semester. Lets just say I am pleasantly surprised.
And that I got a new hair dooo with straight across bangs.
And that Mike hates them and I love them.
Somebody punch me so I don't explode with happiness and shoot my innards all over you. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your life! And your house is the cutest. We love your Christmas lights! I'm also glad that Mike hates your bangs :)

    ReplyDelete