Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Whats on my mind

*Did you know DVD's spin to the left, not the right?! I know, blew my mind too. We love to watch movies and TV series. Let me tell you after a long day at work and school a good spooning action mixed with a movie or TV show on DVD or hulu makes my heart smile. We love movies. But we do not love our DVD player which probably the cheapest player available, and handed down to us. To get a DVD to work we would have to pick it up and move it in slow circles while it would try to read the disk. Usually this would cost us 5 min. of trying and a tired arm before it would work, if it would work. Finally we invested in an X-box 360 from craigslist. Dual purpose- DVD player and video games. Good idea. 

Bad news. We got the red ring of death (=broken). 

Good news. I guess its a really common problem with x-boxes so its getting fixed free of charge.

Bad news. It takes approximately 30 days to fix.

More bad news. We are now back to the old DVD player which has gotten even worse since we last used it.  

Good news. Mike could not take waiting and spinning anymore, so he took the top off and now we have to give it a jump start spin and then it works perfectly! 

That is how I learned that DVD's spin to the left. 

*My new 2nd favorite couple. Chuck and Sarah=sexy and amazing. They just might have beat Jim and Pam for my numbah 2.  

Sarah is so nice and sexy and good at fighting and chuck is just adorable. I've only just finished season 2 so don't give anything away!

*Why does Blog suck at uploading pictures?

*Bare minerals are the best thing ever. Some peeps at work introduced us and I must hang out with my dear foundation everyday. We very much enjoy each others company. I will never go back to grease make up no matter how poor I get!  

*Funny story. Mike is probably the nicest, sweetest person any of you know. Yes my husband is nicer than yours. I can never stay angry or irritated at him for more than.. eh 20 min tops. But when I am angry all hell breaks free. Example- He has to have the toilet paper on the holder a certain way, so the toilet paper is coming out over the top. Well one day I was angry about something stupidly ridiculous most likely. I went into the bathroom, took the toilet paper off, and turned it the other way. I showed him.

5 minutes later I went back in and turned it around. 

*500 days of summer = new favorite movie. If you haven't seen it, make your day and rent it. 

* I wish I could live on my mattress. Or take it with me everywhere I go. 

Thats whats on my mind at the moment. Thanks for taking a peek! Have a fantastic independence day weekend didgy friends! 

2 comments:

  1. Esther. You are freaking hilarious. I'm pretty sure we have a dvd player you guys can have. It's cheap too..but it works.


    and the toilet paper thing....hahahahhahaha i am still laughing.


    ps...we have the same mattress as you...and i feel the exact same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The toilet paper thing killed me. Hilarious. Also we once received red ring of death. AWFUL. Good news, it only took them like 2 weeks to fix and send back.

    ReplyDelete