Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I am alive!

I haven't made blogging a priority lately so here is an update of the last few months. 

We went to California with my family over thanksgiving and stayed in a house a block from the beach. We had a great time. We went to Disneyland, the beach, had a delicious thanksgiving, played games and spent time with family. 
 My parents had gotten some wet suits. They made the cold beach so much more enjoyable. 

 Family pictures by cousin Hillary.
 Grandma Jean photobombed. 


 This is the Grubbs family! We are so lucky to have such great family on both of our sides! This was after Jen's orchestra concert with EVMCO. It was amazing. 


Last but not least, my smarty pants graduated from ASU. Those maroon and gold cords mean he is awesome and graduated with a 3.8-4.0! I am so proud of him for working so hard and being so smart. Now he has to figure out what he wants to do with his degree, and the rest of his life for that matter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment