Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful for...

Life.
Health.
Sweet husband.
The knowledge we have.
Family.
Time to spend with family.
Church.
The opportunity we have to grow and change.
Dreams and hopes for the future.
Those brave brave pilgrims who courageously came to America.
Our little apartment
Work.
Good friends.
Coke.
Christmas decorations.
The privilege Mikey and I get to go to school and better ourselves. I need to remind myself that it is a privilege a little more often.
Little people.
Two working cars.
Free time.
Passions and interests.


It's sad that it sometimes takes a blog post for me to remember how blessed I am. Looking at the list the things I am most grateful for, I realize again how unbelievably lucky I am. Right now, I'm especially thankful that I am busy. It means that I am working hard and progressing. I am becoming the person I want to be. I don't have time for self pity. The best part of being busy is when I'm not anymore. Having four days off to do nothing and everything is pure bliss. At the end of Thursday, Friday, Saturday I told Mike, "I like this day."
And I still have the end of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment