Saturday, October 8, 2011

school, work and pinterest make me neglect you little blog.

 Fall is here! Hallelujah! Hillarie and baby Rhone and I had a craft night! We went to good ol' dollar tree and I made these little cuties. And I made a baby headband and put it on Rhone, Duh.


One great thing about having a little apartment is that just a few decorations make our whole home look festive.  
Next on the fall to do list:



And classic melt in your mouth pumpkin cookies with cream cheese frosting. This ones not a link because I already have the best recipe written down in my recipe binder. Credit to the one and only Meagan Breadsguard. 

Have I ever told you how much I love being an aunt?? It just might be one of the very best things about my life. I love when Mike and Lincoln play ping pong together. 


I also love taking them out on their very own birthday dates just like my Aunt Cindy always did with me. We took Roxy out to Chick-fil-a and had a grand time playing with "mommy and daddy" sauce packets. They liked to swim in the water cup, go to sleep all snuggled up in the napkins, make breakfast for each other, it was a fun time. Then we went to the dollar store and she got to pick out anything she wanted. It makes her think we are so cool. Birthday dates next: Stella turning three and Rhett turning five.

Speaking of birthdays I just had mine! I declare that my birthday always has been and always will be the best day of the year! Even when I was hurling all day on my 13th (?) birthday it was still awesome. Everyone makes me feel so special! We ate some yummy and free food at Joes BBQ and I had a class and then afterwards we went to my in-laws for a bit. They got me and ice cream cake!!! I felt so honored that they would do that for me. They treat me like I am and always have been part of the family. I have the best in-laws ever. Thanks everyone for making my birthday so happy! Mike, Sara and work friends, Kat and her first grade class, Hillarie, Grubbs clan, and mom aka Baby Nan. 

Now I am going to live up my fall break off of work!

1 comment: